Background

Monday, December 8, 2008

The last few months...

And by last few months I mean.... let me start in August...



Let me just catch you up on the last few months in pictures.... This is me and Tiph in Idaho we went up for the Twin Falls temple dedication, Tia was in the youth celebration dance and got to perform for President Monson, she was really excited about that.





This is a picture of the Living Water Celebration... I can't even begin to point Tia out.



Later...

We were bored and decided to take lots of picutres making crazy faces... These are my favorites....
my sister...
(I miss these people!!!)
My brother in Law...

and end in October...





This is Halloween, I was Corpse Bride and my friend was Elphaba... We had a lot of fun!


This is our little office Halloween pot luck... as you can see we have some pretty interesting peole... Napoleon and Xena we also have a smarty pants and the karate kid... we have a lot of fun at work...
I think that's about it... Ok so maybe not the last few months but it took a few months for me to get all those pictures so I think that counts...As you can see my life is pretty off the hook...