Background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Time

So I have decorated my house and my tree for this holiday season and I'm so excited! I went to Modern Display (my favorite store) and looked around wishing that someday I will be able to afford buying even one thing for my house, they have the most wonderful decorations and themes... They even have a whole room decorated to the tiny snow and Christmas villages (my favorite thing). I always get so excited! As my friend and I were walking out we happened to see these cute little red cones all covered in sequins and glitter, and she said... " I bet we could make these"... so we set off on an adventure to find the supplies we needed to make our perfect Christmas crafts. We succeeded and these now grace the entry way of my house.
This is my tree topper... She sits crooked because her wings are a little too heavy... wood wings + plastic cone = poor planning and crooked angels.
And this is my tree... I know that you can't see the details very well but I thought it was a pretty good picture anyway.

Merry Christmas!!


4 comments:

Compton Family Blog! said...

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!! your house looks awesome!

chelsmi said...

Your decorations turned out awesome! You should post instructions on how to make the cones.

Ashlyn said...

Look at you getting all domesticated!! You're Amazing!

Granny McGinnis said...

Amanda, what fun to look and read your blog. I loved the tree and the cones, thanks for the instructions on how to make them! I plan on doing it.
I love you very much.
Aunt Shirley