Background

Friday, December 12, 2008

How to...

So I know that everyone wants to make Christmas cones just like mine so let me give you the run down...

What you will need.
  1. Cardboard Cones (I found mine at Zims, they have sand in them so they stay standing)
  2. Paint ( I just found cheap craft paint at wal-mart)
  3. Glitter Glue
  4. String ( I found gold string at Zims)
  5. Sequins
  6. Glitter

I painted the cones with the paint and glitter glue then I put on the sequins and string. I sprinkled with glitter and let them dry.

Super easy, I think it took me about an hour... maybe an hour and a half from start to finish including drying time.

1 comment:

StevenChristy said...

Amanda these are beautiful thanks for the instructions.
Hey check out our blog and all your other cousins.
www.stevenchristydowning.blogspot.com
Christy