Background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Babysitting

Christmas just isn't the same without a little family time, so when Trevor and Ashlyn needed to do some shopping I jumped at the chance to watch the boys. Tanner and Trenton were sitting together on the couch watching a movie and it was the cutest thing. So, silly me I went on got my camera... they LOVE to have their pictures taken.

Tanner and Trenton on the couch.


Gotta represent.















Karsten wanted to be taking all the pictures.








and my favorite ones... Trenton kept throwing up his gang signs for the camera... he did it all night...

2 comments:

Kevin Tame said...

I love the gang signs. Is that stuff on his face from getting roughed up in the hood?

Amanda Lorraine said...

More like he roughed up a chocolate pudding...