Background

Monday, December 29, 2008

Snowed In...

I love the snow... I love it! I think it is so beautiful and this weekend we got plenty! I made the journey to Idaho to spend Christmas with my family this year and on my way I drove through snow like I've never seen before. It was up to my car windows... and the little town of Burley Idaho has never heard of sand or salt... my mom swears that they plow several times a day but I just don't believe it... I was going no more than 15mph and I would slide sideways... Then on Christmas day we got even more snow and HWY 27 (the only road leading to or from the house) had 8' snow drifts... It was insane... We couldn't go anywhere, the snow plow slid off the road. They had to bring in tractors to dig it out. The wind had blown snow up to our front door and there were times we couldn't get out of the house. Poor Beasty just had to wait inside til we could crawl out a window. On the up side, for Christmas mom bought a new 52" flat screen to go in the living room so we had plenty to keep us entertained. I took some pictures of the new living room.


On Christmas Day we had a family dinner and it's the one time of year mom lets me pull out the real dishes... They LOVE using paper... Less work for Tia I think... Anyway I had to take pictures of the table because I loved it so much.



2 comments:

Paul and Pearl Forrey said...

Yummy the foood looks so good. We love you.

Tiphanie said...

Man! I wish I could have been there. It all looks great. Love you