Background

Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to the Caribbean Life

I just got back from a 5 day western Caribbean cruise with my family. It was... Interesting but I did get some fun pictures. Like these of Mom and Brent with matching Tee shirts... I gave her so much crap about matching. I just can't get over it and every time I look at this i just laugh.


One morning I woke up at 5am for no apparent reason so I got a few pictures of the sunrise. It was amazing!


This was some cool art in the New Orleans airport. I think the singer in the middle looks a little bit like Queen Latifa.



This was a lighthouse in Progresso.
And the Coast on our way back to the boat.














Then in Cozumel we found this beautiful little garden in the middle of the pier. It was so fun.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Amanda! I love all of the pics!

Ashlyn said...

These are some great pictures! I am glad that you had a good time. At least some great experiences to remember forever!

Anonymous said...

Wow, chica...those are some pretty cool photos. I wish I could go on a cruise. So lucky!